10 Point Locking
Our security steel doors have a multi-point locking system as standard, ideal for places such as computer rooms or office spaces prone to break-ins. Please see our accessories pages for alternative locking systems such as key pad entry. Our steel doors are manufactured to offer the best security for your commercial or domestic use. Please see the specification below, and if you are unsure of anything, please get in touch! If you require emergency exit facilities on your doors, please see our fire exit steel door page.
10 Point Locking Steel Doors – grey £270+VAT for a limited time only!
- 4 x heavy duty lift-off hinges that offer security and also easy installation.
- Expandable frame mechanism that achieves sizes between – 880-940(w) x 2075(h) & 980-1040(w) x 2075(h).
- Full weather seal to all sides of the steel door frame.
- Removable / adjustable threshold.
- 3 x ﬁxing points down each side of frame for ease of installation.
- 2mm thick pre-lacquered cold-rolled steel frame.
- 15mm anti-jemmy lip to all edges.
- Powder coated to RAL 9010 (white) – 6 pannelled steel doors.
- Powder coated to RAL 7045 (telegrey 1) – standard plain steel doors.
- 50mm thick door leaf.
- 2 x steel strengthening structural supports running through the leaf.
- Our doors are ﬁlled with a ﬁbre glass material.
- 6 panelled white decorative design.
- 10 point locking system pre-installed into door.
- 2 x anti-jemmy hinge bolts.
- Drill and impact proof locking system.
- Operated by euro-proﬁled cylinder.
- Door closers.
- Vision windows.
- Louvered panels.
- Powder coating.
- Friction stays.
- Digital locking mechanism.